Biocredit Covid-19 Ag
The 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2, 2019-nCoV) is a single-stranded RNA coronavirus. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory disease caused by 2019-now. 2019-now belongs to the genus Betacoronavirus, which also includes the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV, 2003) and the Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV, 2012).
Coronaviruses, 2019-nCoV consist of four viral proteins called pico (S), envelope (E), membrane (M), and nucleocapsid (N). Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath, and shortness of breath. In more severe cases, the infection can lead to pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure, and even death.
- European Union: for in vitro diagnostic use
- Rest of the world – for research purposes only!
- For the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigen from a nasopharyngeal swab specimen
- Lateral flow immunochromatographic assay
- Dual-color system
- Integrated procedural control